Booking A Sports Massage & COVID 19
As the lockdown eases we all want to get back to normal. I’ve had so many clients desperate to have a sports massage. Especially when so many people have taken up new activities since being in lockdown.
I am still waiting as to when I will be allowed to be back in clinic. It is very frustrating for you and for me but we have to wait until we are given the go ahead by the government.
I am putting in place the necessary strategies to keep you and myself safe for when my clinic reopens.
Before booking an appointment please check whether you have been experiencing:
- A new, continuous cough, where you cough a lot for more than an hour, or have three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- Fever – where your temperature is above 37.8C
- Loss of smell or taste
- Breathing difficulties
If you or anyone you live with has experienced any of these symptoms you won’t be able to book an appointment.
How Will I Be Keeping You Safe During Your Treatment?
A risk assessment has been carried out to make sure that I am following best practice for you and for myself.
All clients will have to complete a pre-treatment screening form to ensure that it is safe for them to attend an appointment. You will need a phone call before booking to ensure that it is safe for you to attend the clinic. You will be asked to sign a declaration that you are free from symptoms at each appointment.
- Met outside the clinic entrance
- Wear a face covering
- De-sanitise hands before entering clinic
- Do not touch doors or light switches.
- A box with a lid provided to store clothing & personal items during treatment.
- Payment must be made online.
- Single use of couch covers and towels
- All covers and towels will have been washed at 60°
- My hands washed when you are met, before & after treatment.
- 30 minute gap between clients
- Cleaning of couch & all covered and towels changed.
- Box to store used towels & covers
- Sealed waste bags for couch roll and waste.
Payments will be made by bank transfer. I will not be able to accept cash. Bank details will be provided when you’re appointment is booked.
These maybe updated from time to time as things change so check back every now and then. Stay safe and keep well.
The best way of booking is to call me on 08711 388339.